Absorption of simvastatin high. After oral administration the maximum plasma concentration is reached after about 1.3 – 2.4 hours, and reduced by 90% after 12 hours. Communication masteron steroid to plasma proteins is approximately 95%.
It is metabolized in the liver, it has the effect of “first pass” through the liver (hydrolyzed to form an active derivative: a beta – hydroxy acids, found and other active and inactive metabolites). The half-life of the active metabolite is 1.9 hours.
Excreted mainly with faeces (60%) in the form of metabolites. About 10 – 15%) excreted by the kidneys in an inactive form.
- Primary Hypercholesterolemia (IIa and type IIb) when poor diet low in cholesterol and other non-drug interventions (exercise and weight reduction) in patients with an increased risk of coronary atherosclerosis;
- combined hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia, not korregiruemyh special diet and exercise.
- prevention of myocardial infarction;
- reducing the risk of death;
- slowing the progression of atherosclerosis;
- revaskulyatsii risk reduction procedures.
- stroke or transient ischemic
- Hypersensitivity to simvastatin or to other components of the preparation (including hereditary lactose intolerance), as well as several other statin drugs (reductase) in history;
- liver disease in the active phase, a persistent increase in activity of “liver” enzymes of unknown etiology;
- diseases of skeletal muscles (myopathy);
- age of 18 years (effectiveness and safety have been established)
appoint patients who abuse alcohol, transplant masteron steroid patients undergoing immunosuppressive therapy (due to an increased risk of rhabdomyolysis and renal failure); in conditions that can lead to severe renal insufficiency, such as hypotension, acute infectious diseases heavy currents expressed metabolic and endocrine disorders, disorders of water – electrolyte balance, surgery (including dental), or injury;patients with low or high tone of the skeletal muscles of unknown etiology; epilepsy.
Pregnancy and lactation
online anabolic steroids
Simgal is contraindicated in pregnant women. There are several reports of malformations in newborns whose mothers took simvastatin.
Women of childbearing age who take simvastatin should avoid conception. If during treatment pregnancy yet occurred, Simgal should be abolished, and the woman should be advised of the potential hazard to the fetus. Data on the allocation of simvastatin in breast milk are not available. If necessary Simgal appointment during lactation should be borne in mind that many drugs masteron steroid are excreted in breast milk, and there is a threat of severe reactions, so breast-feeding during treatment is not recommended. anabolic steroids online pharmacy
online anabolic steroids